[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ I know a pollution source when I smell one- but
- Subject: E-M:/ I know a pollution source when I smell one- but
- From: RobC313@aol.com
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:39:23 EDT
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: RobC313@aol.com
The Hamtramck City Council has agreed to amend our zoning laws to prohibit environmentally undesirable businesses from locating in our community.
And while I know a pollution source when I smell one, I am not sure of the best wording to define what is and what is not ''environmentally friendly"
If anyone has a suggestion on how best to phrase the definition or has a sample ordinance I would be glad to hear about it.
HEAT- Hamtramck Environmental Action Team
Councilperson- City of Hamtramck