E-M:/ I know a pollution source when I smell one- but

The Hamtramck City Council has agreed to amend our zoning laws to prohibit environmentally undesirable businesses from locating in our community.
And while I know a pollution source when I smell one, I am not sure of the best wording to define what is and what is not ''environmentally friendly"

If anyone has a suggestion on how best to phrase the definition or has a sample ordinance I would be glad to hear about it.

Thank you,

Rob Cedar
Director
HEAT- Hamtramck Environmental Action Team
Councilperson- City of Hamtramck