[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ "I know a pollution source when I smell one"
- Subject: E-M:/ "I know a pollution source when I smell one"
- From: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:00:29 EDT
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
Rob, For the "I know a pollution source when I smell one" question, check with your local right-wing Republican extremist that use the "I know pornography when I see it" to attack the 1st Amendment. The same logic might work for you depending on which wackos control your Hamtramck City Council. Don't panic. "I also know some teasing when I see it." I would really try to further define ''environmentally friendly" if possible.