Re: E-M:/ I know a pollution source when I smell one- but

The portion of state law you may wish to paraphrase:

R 336.1901    Air contaminant or water vapor; when prohibited.
  Rule 901.  Notwithstanding the provisions of any other  department  rule, a
person shall not cause or permit the emission of  an   air   contaminant   or
water vapor in  quantities  that  cause,  alone   or   in    reaction    with
other  air contami-nants, either of the following:
  (a)  Injurious effects to human health or safety, animal life,  plant  life
of significant economic value, or property.
  (b)  Unreasonable interference with the comfortable enjoyment    of    life
and property.