Re: E-M:/ Gravel pit question

Enviro-Mich message from Andrew Mutch <andrewimutch@yahoo.com>

Agreed. It's key to get up-to-speed on what the local
ordinances do and don't allow, especially when it
sounds like the local officials may not know
themselves. But I did want to highlight that issue
because it was quite a shock to all of us on Planning
Commission when our Attorney brought it to our
attention. We were all relying on the plain language
of our ordinance but he pointed out that the Courts
have interpreted this language differently. I'm sure
that's no shock to anyone here.

Andrew Mutch
Novi