From: Alex J. Sagady & Associates [mailto:ajs@sagady.com]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 2:07 PM
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Subject: E-M:/ Grand Rapids Airport

[Federal Register: September 20, 2002 (Volume 67, Number 183)]
[Notices]
[Page 59284]
 >From the Federal Register Online via GPO Access [wais.access.gpo.gov]
[DOCID:fr20se02-75]

ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
[ER-FRL-6633-4]

Environmental Impact Statements and Regulations; Availability of
EPA Comments

     Availability of EPA comments prepared pursuant to the Environmental
Review Process (ERP), under section 309 of the Clean Air Act and
section 102(2)(c) of the National Environmental Policy Act as amended.
Requests for copies of EPA comments can be directed to the Office of
Federal Activities AT (202) 564-7167.
     An explanation of the ratings assigned to draft environmental
impact statements (EISs) was published in FR dated April 12, 2002, (67
FR 17992).

Final EISs

     ERP No. F-FHW-F40393-MI, I-96/Airport Area Access Study,
Transportation Improvements, Surrounding the Gerald R. Ford
International Airport, Kent County, MI.
stream impacts and the project's ability to satisfy mobility goals.

     Dated: September 17, 2002.
Joseph C. Montgomery,
Director, NEPA Compliance Division, Office of Federal Activities.
[FR Doc. 02-24000 Filed 9-19-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-P

Alex J. Sagady & Associates  http://my.voyager.net/ajs/sagady.pdf

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com

enviro-mich"