Re: E-M:/ Great Lakes Navigation System review

Enviro-Mich message from Mary Brown <mbrown@kalnet.net>

Scott -

Does anyone remember the reams of paper in the last study of an extended
navigation season, etc. about 35 years ago?

It's conclusions, if I remember correctly, were  that it is unreasonably
expensive and there was not evidence that such an extension of the
navigation season would provide economic stimulus for shipping and other
activities.

I only remember trying to get through several inches of reports,
detailed charts, plans for potential lock changes, etc.

Mary Brown

---