E-M:/ Sen. Peters to address SE Mich Sierrans

Enviro-Mich message from "Timothy Killeen" <timk@bikerider.com>

Fellow enviros,

     The Thursday, October 3rd meeting of the SE Michigan Group of the SIerra Club is our annual political dinner. Non-members are welcome to come check out what we are up to. This year we are welcoming Sen. Gary Peters, Sierra endorsed candidate for Michigan Attorney General, as our keynote speaker. There will also be other Sierra endorsed candidates for the Senate and House present for you to dine with and get to know. Dinner with the candidates starts at 6:30 p.m. and Sen. Peters goes on at 7:30 p.m.. It should be interesting to get his take on how the Attorney General's office can protect the environment.
     The meeting/dinner is at the Northewest Unitarian Church which is located on the southbound Northwestern Hwy. (or US-10 or The Lodge, whichever you prefer) service drive at 9 1/2 Mile. Get off Northewestern Hwy at the 10 Mile/Evergreen exit whether you are coming from the north or the south. If you are coming from the north the church will be at the third light along the service drive. If you are coming from the south, you have to cross over the freeway at the fist light you come to (Evergreen) and then head back south to the first light, which is the church.
     A $20 donation will get you in the door for a spaghetti dinner and all the politics you can handle. The funds go to the general fund of the SE Michigan Group to support our work. If you want more info, please drop me an e-mail. Hope to see one and all on Thursday, October 3rd at 6:30 p.m. at the intersection of politics and the environment.

Tim Killeen
Chair, SE Michigan Group - Sierra Club

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup