[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ MOSES Rally Sunday
- Subject: E-M:/ MOSES Rally Sunday
- From: "Karen D. Kendrick-Hands" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 00:33:13 -0400
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: "Karen D. Kendrick-Hands" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
MOSES and its metro allies, including Transportation RIders United
invites you to attend a :
Public rally to promote "Fix It First" strategy, which
spending money to fix existing roads, sewers and other facilities and to
focus attention on regional transit.
* Sponsor: Metropolitan Organizing Strategy Enabling Strength, a
coalition of faith based groups known as MOSES
* When: 3 p.m. Sept. 29 arrive at 2:30pm
* Where: Greater Grace Temple, 23500 W. Seven Mile, east of Telegraph,
* Participants: Local, state and federal public officials have been
* Phone: (313) 838-3190 for information.
TRU and MOSES have worked long and hard in coalition with many others to pass a bill creating a regional transportation authority: DARTA.
Check out the TRU web page to see the positions of the two gubernatorial candidates on passage of DARTA and the region's need for transportation choices: http://www.detroittransit.com
Both candidates are expected to attend the rally. By attending you will help hold them accountable.
Karen D. Kendrick-Hands
Transportation Riders United
1067 Devonshire Road
Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
email@example.com (note new email address; please update your files
If you don't ask the right questions, in the right order - to the right people, you will never get to the right answers . . . . .
Join TRU today. Check out our NEW webpage at http://www.detroittransit.com