E-M:/ Thank you for info: "what else does one do with manure?"

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, WIMS wrote:

> Lowell, Ken and others,
> Check out these and other resources from the Michigan Biomass Energy
> Program...
> at: http://michiganbioenergy.org/

Yes, thank you.

That is the site I was trying to remember which might be helpful to Ken in
finding engineers in Michigan with the best expertise on anaerobic
digesters.

I am opposed though, to the below.

There are much better ways to create fuels, other than growing grain crops
to produce ethanol. That method is a bit of an obscenity, given that half
the world is starving and the grains could be put to much better use.