E-M:/ Urban Options Teams Up With Schuler Books and Music

Enviro-Mich message from "Kristin L. Brooks" <Kristin@UrbanOptions.org>

(sorry for any cross-postings)

To Friends and Supporters of Urban Options,
Here's a heads up about a fantastic way to acquire that book you
always wanted, and help support a great local nonprofit agency at
the same time.

Monday, October 7th through the 14th is Urban Options' Book
Days at Schuler Books and Music in the Meridian Mall and the
new location at Eastwood Town Center.  The Book Days
program gives 20% of all sales during the week to Urban
Options when patrons state "I want this purchase to support
Urban Options!" at check-out.

In addition to the Book Days week, Urban Options will be
getting the word out at Schulers on Saturday, October 12th
as a part of the store's Reach Out! program.  The program
helps nonprofits and social service organizations inform
customers about their work and the impact they have on the
community.  Urban Options will be in the Meridian Mall store
from 2-4pm passing out energy and environmental information
and answering questions.

So come on in to Schuler Books and Music the week of October
7th and stock up on reading material to support Urban Options
and your local bookstore.  We look forward to seeing you at
Schuler's on Saturday, October 12th.

Thanks for all your support!
Kristin Brooks

***