E-M:/ Gary Peters to address SE Mich Sierrans - Tomorrow

Enviro-Mich message from "Timothy Killeen" <timk@bikerider.com>

One and All,

     The annual political dinner that raises funds for the SE Michigan Group of the Sierra Club is tomorrow night, Thursday October 3rd. Join us as we hear from Attorney General candidate and State Senator Gary Peters regarding his ideas for the AGs office regarding the environment. We are serving an all you can eat spaghetti dinner for $20. Dinner is at 6:30 p.m. with our speaker beginning at 7:30 p.m.. Non-members are welcome, we can sign you up as members that night.
     The event takes place at the Northwest Unitarian Church, which is located on the southbound service drive of the Northwestern Hwy. at 9  Mile Road. From either direction on Northwestern you take the 10 Mile/Evergreen exit. If you are coming up from the south you will have to swing around at Evergreen and head back south on the other side of the freeway. Drop by for an interesting evening at the intersection of politics and the environment. Some of our other endorsed candidates will also be present for you to meet.

Tim Killeen
Chair, SE Michigan Group

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup