Re: E-M:/ Searching for Sprawl and Water Report

Enviro-Mich message from "WIMS" <miwaste@centurytel.net>

Direct Link for "Paving the Way to Water Shortages: How Sprawl Aggravates
Drought"

You've got to go to the Press Release Archive because this was back in late
August.  The direct link is:
http://www.nrdc.org/media/pressreleases/020828.asp

Waste Information & Management Services, Inc. (WIMS)
 2002. Permission is granted for Internal Distribution Only.
www.EcoBizPort.com "A Whole New World Of Environmental Information"
Environmental News & Information For 22 Years
Publishers of Michigan Waste Report
Jeff Dauphin, President
818 Avenue D, Traverse City, MI 49686-3532
Phone: 231-932-1366, Fax: 231-932-1383
E-Mail: jd@ecobizport.com