E-M:/ Virus Warning: BugBear virus sent as email from Dave Dempsey

Enviro-Mich message from "Vicki Levengood" <vleven@ameritech.net>

Friends -- don't open any email sent yesterday or today (Friday or Saturday)
from me, or from Dave Dempsey entitled "E-M:/ toxic leak into detroit river
continues" -- my computer was infected with the BugBear virus, and it sent
itself to several people in my address book.  How or why it goes out with
that title and Dave's address is beyond my ability to comprehend.  It's a
relatively tame virus, and easily removed with a fix available at
www.norton.com.

Vicki Levengood
Michigan Representative, National Environmental Trust
517-333-5786
vleven@ameritech.net