Re: E-M:/ Press Release for todays Meijer Demo

Enviro-Mich message from Frank Ambrose <snakeman1549@yahoo.com>

Oh Grant,

Good to see you fall on the wrong-side of the fence
again. Of course the facts matter, although your boys
in Lansing dont seem to think so. They will do, say,
and permit anything for a buck. Not to get lost in the
minutiae of your questions, but as far as Ice Mountain
goes, it doesnt matter if MI is a net importer or
exporter of water. The facts remain the same for Ice
Mountain. The people who live near by the pumpsite and
the plant definitely feel like their water and quality
of life have been stolen away from them. Who is
replacing the water from their wells that are going
dry? Who is replacing the silence that was stolen away
by the constant truck traffic and plant noise?

Of course absopure and all other spring water
companies should cease operations, but that doesnt
change the facts about Ice Mountain. THey are still
ripping us off and stealing the water from the ground.

In general, I am sick and tired of hearing from all
the backseat, armchair, and critics who represent
industry on this list. If you want to do something, or
announce something, or have an honest question or
criticism, and are part of or thinking of being part
of the environmental movement, then post it. But if
you are just trying to disrupt peoples everyday lives
and activities by posting snide remarks and witty
insulting comments, then just quit it. No one needs
it, no one wants it. And finally Grant, your mind,
rational or not, is not missing anything. You are just
posting your "questions" to get under peoples' skin
and to get us to waste our time writing emails like
the one I am composing now. You understand and
comprehend the facts just fine--you just choose to
ignore them. The payoff for destroying the earth must
be too great, as you always come down on the industry
side of the issue.