[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]

Re: E-M:/Wetlands Question

Jay, the MDEQ, Geological & Land Management Division has a Wetlands Assessment Program that can provide some of the information that you're looking for. You can find out more information on our web site (I apologize in advance for the web site's user unfriendliness), http://www.michigan.gov/deq/0,1607,7-135-3313_3687-10193--,00.html. Or you can contact Ms. Wendy Veltman at 517-241-8485 or at veltmanw@michigan.gov.
Jim Milne, Chief
Wetlands & Submerged Lands Unit
Geological & Land Management Division
"We'll never know the worth of water till the well go dry."--Scottish proverb
"Whiskey's for drinking, water's for fighting about."--Mark Twain