From: owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
[mailto:owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of Daniel Farough
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 9:35 AM
To: Postings Enviro-mich
Subject: E-M:/ Weeks on Green Party

-
Enviro-Mich message from "Daniel Farough"
<daniel.farough@sierraclub.org>
-

Enviromich,

In today's George Weeks column, Green Party Candidate for Governor Doug
Campbell appears to have gone to Chuck Yob's school of political
commentary.
Campbell says of Granholm shes' "a lady who gives lip service to issues
when
she address them at all.  I don't think she stands for anything more
than
self-aggrandizement and blond ambition."  Campbell praises Posthumus who
has
been derided for negative campaign which includes race baiting as "a man
of
integrity."

http://www.detnews.com/2002/editorial/0210/29/a09-624474.htm

-Dan