[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Does prop 2 promote sprawl?
- Subject: E-M:/ Does prop 2 promote sprawl?
- From: "Karen D. Kendrick-Hands" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:03:56 -0500
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: "Karen D. Kendrick-Hands" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Could the supporters of Prop. 2 please respond to this assertion in the
Detroit News editorial
opposing the sewer bond issue?
"Whatever the rationale for helping local municipal authorities,
there is none for subsidizing private individuals. Yet about 10 percent
of the bond money is slated to, among other things, help rural homeowners
fix leaky septic systems. Underwriting homeowners who choose to locate in
remote areas would encourage the movement out of core cities and create
Karen D. Kendrick-Hands
Transportation Riders United
1067 Devonshire Road
Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
email@example.com (note new email address; please update your
If you don't ask the right questions, in the right order - to the
right people, you will never get to the right answers . . . . .
Join TRU today. Check out our NEW webpage at