E-M:/ Applicable to Michigan municipal waste?

Hello,

Given all the protest in Michigan regarding landfills and incinerators
for the processing our municipal waste, below is a link to a study by the
European Commission to move those countries towards the composting of all
their municipal waste.

In light of Michigan proposing to spend $10 billion on clean water:

I should think this study and the many other studies with the same
conclusion, should convince us to also spend a similar amount on banning
landfills and incinerators in Michigan, by adapting state-wide composting
technology for all our municipal organic waste and the re-cycling of all
our non-organic waste.

Here is the report by the European Commission:
http://www.environmental-center.com/articles/article1163/article1163.htm

Lowell Prag