Re: E-M:/ Impact of sewer on freshwater, inland lakes?

My deteriorating middle aged memory seems to be telling me that
year ago shoreline residences on Crystal Lake in Benzie County were
given sewer service and there was a big improvement in water
quality in that lake and that someone out there studied this
in detail.......someone please tell me that this is not some kind of
hallucination
brought on by excessive latenight news consumption/computing sessions
and that if it actually happened, I'll be assured that I'm not completely
over the hill and babbling.

Also, MSU Institute for Water Research and MSU Dept. of Resource
Development are potentially good sources to find this information.   I think
they are considered MSU Extension staff in Natural Resources and they
will probably be helpful.     There is also the legendary Clifford
Humphreys....
who was an MSU RD prof in water resources who would know about this....don't
know if he is still around, but you always used to hear a buzz about what
a great teacher of water resources he was and how sharp/insightful he was
about these issues.

Here is the faculty list of the MSU RD dept....

http://www.rd.msu.edu/facultystaff.shtml

You might try Dr. Dersch.....