E-M:/ Manufactured Home Community Impact

Enviro-Mich message from Shannon Carravallah <scarravall@yahoo.com>

I will be meeting with the Detroit News to discuss the
Landon Holdings/Ruggles v. White Lake Twp. lawsuit
regarding rezoning 106 acres of farmland in White Lake
Twp. to an R-3 Mobile Home Park.

Many of you have dealt with Landon and others in such
lawsuits before. This particular Detroit News reporter
writes about environmental issues. If you have any
points regarding environmental impacts you would like
to stress, let me know. I plan on covering ground
water contamination, impact on watershed and so on.
Specifics would be appreciated.

Let us use our lessons learned in the past against
Landon in the present and future. I'm not going into
this just to fight the present battle in White Lake,
but in an effort to make right the wrongs of the past
and hopefully curb/eliminate it in the future.

All feedback is appreciated and will be put to good
use.

Shannon Carravallah
White Lake Twp.