E-M:/ Another source for the DRAFT MDEQ general permit for CAFOs

Here is another source to obtain a copy of the subject permit

To take some of the pressure off of M. Bitondo, I would be happy to send anyone an electronic copy (in Microsoft Word) of the Draft MDEQ general permit for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs).

Send me a note with your return e-mail address and I will forward a copy to you.

Thanks,

TOM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas K. Rohrer, Director

Environmental Studies Program

318 Brooks Hall

Central Michigan University

Mt. Pleasant  MI  48859

U. S. A.

Ph. (989) 774-4409

email = tom.rohrer@cmich.edu

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world: indeed it is the only thing that ever has!

                     -- Margaret Meade