E-M:/ Deer Disease and Road Kill

I've been hearing that the State is going to have
a special licence plate that will help pay to remove
road killed deer.

The question I have is whether road killed deer are, or will be,
going to rendering plants and the implication of this
for transmission of chronic wasting disease to other sectors......

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com