Re: E-M:/ Deer Disease and Road Kill

Enviro-Mich message from Jrenning@aol.com

I have always been under the assumption that license plates were for vehicle
identification.
I remember when the first two letters would tell you what county or even
township a vehicle was from.
Now if you were to witness a hit and run for instance, you may not even have
time to figure out what state they are from and memorize an infinite combo of
letters and numbers. And in Michigan where only one rear plate is needed,
they better be driving away from you, not toward you.
My suggestion is everyone has the state has the same style color license
plate on the rear of the car. Then you can pick from different styles and
donations for one with the same number but a different style on the front.
I want the plate that donates to Engler, Harding and GW life styles in Cuba,
or somewhere remote, out or the US.
Thanks
Jerry Renning