============================

From:  maureen.reilly@sympatico.ca

N-Viro is a Toledo Ohio based company that licences a 'fertilizer'
technology.
Sewage sludge is mixed in equal weight with Cement Kiln Dust, Lime Kiln
Dust, or fly ash  It is then dried into granules.

. Due to the lack of regulations for fertilizers in the US very few
elements in the finished material need to be tested (no tests on dioxins
for example)

Does anyone have any info or experience with N-Viro?

Maureen Reilly

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com