E-M:/ How To Obtain Shiawasee & Huron Headwaters CD

Enviro-Mich message from Shannon Carravallah <scarravall@yahoo.com>

To obtain a copy of the Shiawassee & Huron Headwaters
Resource Preservation Project on CD, Oakland County
Planning & Econ. Services directed me to the Customer
Service Center at 248-858-0723.

I am told the CD can be ordered through this phone
number for a fee of $25.00. I've yet to find the time
to do so myself.

A great deal of information can also be viewed for
free on the Oakland County website at:

http://www.co.oakland.mi.us/peds/program_service/ess.html

Good Luck!

Shannon C.