Re: E-M:/ Deer Disease and Road Kill

Enviro-Mich message from "William Tobler" <williamtobler@critterswoods.org>

I hope Brad is right.
But it seems I heard other officials say this summer that the blood
supply wasn't threatened by West Nile virus a week before it is was
found to be contaminated, etc., etc., etc.

It has gotten to be if a government official says something these days,
the opposite is more likely to true.
Very sad, but true in my perspective.

<ajs@sagady.com>