Re: E-M:/ Wetlands and sludge

Enviro-Mich message from "Aretta Schils" <squaw@provide.net>

> The planned well may not tap into the same water source as the
> wetlands--it is likely to be drilled into a much deeper aquifer.  The
> question is whether it is legal for them to drill the well in the wetland.
>
> --Barb

The well will be 350-400 feet so I assume is will not tap into anything to
do with the wetlands.  Those that I have asked do not know <IF> they can
drill it in the wetlands AND put up a water tower on wetlands.

The developer says he has talked to DEQ and everything is ok, but that does
not mean it's true.

Thanks,
Aretta