Re: E-M:/ Wetlands and sludge

Enviro-Mich message from Andrew Mutch <andrewimutch@yahoo.com>

Aretta,

Go here:

http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ciwpis/

which is the DEQ's online "Coastal and Inland Waters
Permit Information System". Do a search on your
Township or the location where the proposed
development is located. That will tell you whether a
permit has been filed and the status of the permit. Of
course, if the wetland is not regulated by the DEQ,
there won't be anything located there. Do you have
anything that indicates that this would be regulated
by the State? Does the township locally regulate the
wetlands?

Andrew Mutch
Novi