Re: E-M:/ Re: Wetlands and Sludge

Enviro-Mich message from "William Tobler" <williamtobler@critterswoods.org>

Why do these words not instill confidence in me?

Whereas I would tend to agree that a well mangaged program may be safe,
and I might agree that industries are not supposed to be dumping heavy
metals into the sewer, why should a citizen believe that either of
these are actually happening.

Based on the the field inspections that the MDEQ used to do, and the
enforcement that is supposed to be done once a horrendous situation is
discovered but is not be done, and the permits that are being written
today to increase and worsen an already bad condition, why should these
words instill confidence in me?