Re: E-M:/ Kent County approves measure to preserve farmland

Enviro-Mich message from Andrew Mutch <andrewimutch@yahoo.com>

What I'm impressed by is the margin of victory,
especially since I had been reading about a lot of
big-money interests and political types trying to
defeat this program. How it will be funded sounds like
it is still a question to be resolved but scoring a
victory in a conservative county like Kent, albiet
with an agricultural base, has to mean a lot in the
farmland preservation community.

Andrew Mutch
Novi

http://www.mlive.com/news/grpress/index.ssf?/xml/story.ssf/html_standard.xsl?/