Re: E-M:/ Public comments on the proposed Consent Order with Dow

Enviro-Mich message from "Dave Dempsey" <davedem@hotmail.com>

Everyone closely tracking this issue knows that the illegal elements of the
earlier proposed consent order persist in the new draft. Whether they are
renumbered or on different pages, or slightly reworded, matters not. What
matters is that this is the most blatant giveaway of the public trust I've
witnessed in 20 years of environmental policy work. Citizens must fiercely
oppose it.