YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND........

SEMG Sierra Club Merry Meet & Merry Greet Holiday
Potluck & Silent Auction

Thursday, December 5, 2002
NW Unitarian-Universalist Church
23925 Northwestern Hwy, Southfield, MI
(US-10 southbound service drive between 9 & 10 Mile)

630pm Potluck & Silent Auction Begin
730pm Brief Business Meeting
8pm Member's Slide Show
930pm Adjourn

All members & friends of Southeast Michigan's
environmental community are invited to attend the
annual Merry Meet & Merry Greet Holiday Potluck &
Silent Auction...we urge you to bring in those new
and/or gently used items for our Silent Auction...this
can be a great way to rid your household of unwanted
items as well generate much-needed funds for the
Sierra Club!! We will also be featuring the sale of
homemade organic jams, jellies, chutneys and pickles
just in time for the holidays so be sure to bring your
checkbook!!! And of course, the ever popular Sierra
Club calendars and planners will be available!! See
you there.....and bring a friend!!!

For more information:

Carol Izant, Program Chair
(248)352-6137