[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
Re: E-M:/ Wetlands Mapping/repost from GLIN
- Subject: Re: E-M:/ Wetlands Mapping/repost from GLIN
- From: ENVLESQ@aol.com
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 12:10:09 EST
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: ENVLESQ@aol.com
In a message dated 12/5/2002 11:44:40 AM Eastern Standard Time, BONNIES@cannontwp.org writes:
Rane's comment brings up a point. Are these maps going to show ALL the wetlands or just those that are five acres or more or contiguous to a water body - the ones currently covered by state regulations?
Bonnie, great question, and one deserving of an equally great answer. After 23 years, one would think the final product would err on the side of comprehensiveness.