E-M:/ Open House Invitation

Citizens Environment Alliance
Library Open House Dec. 11th

Windsor is the Smog Capital of Canada.

The Detroit River is an ecologically compromised Area of Concern.

What can you do?

Find answers at the Citizens Environment Alliance Open House:

Wednesday, December 11th between 4-8pm.

275 Oak Avenue, Windsor, Ontario, N9A 5E5, CANADA
(on the corner of University Avenue West and Oak Avenue
approx. three kilometres east of the Ambassador Bridge)

Youíll meet CEA staff and members, browse our newly catalogued library and have the opportunity to support Windsorís only environmental non-government organization.

Say goodbye to outgoing Executive Director, Shawn Hupka; meet Leesa Bringas, the new Director of Development and Administration as well as our Director of Research and Policy, Derek Coronado.

For more information call 519-973-1116.

The CEA library project has been supported by Human Resources Development Canada.

Citizens Environment Alliance
of southwestern Ontario and southeast Michigan

275 Oak Avenue, Windsor, Ontario, N9A 5E5, CANADA
U.S. (Mail only): 25443 Ridgewood Dr., Farmington Hills, MI, 48336
phone: 519.973.1116
fax: 519.973.8360
cea@mnsi.net

Download our latest newsletter..........

http://www.mnsi.net/~cea/