Re: E-M:/ Midland Daily News on the DOW/DEQ Consent Order

Enviro-Mich message from Mary Beth Doyle <marybeth@ecocenter.org>

I certainly don't know why the Midland Daily News reporter omitted
mentioning Linda Dykema's Ph. D., but I don't think it is fair to
assume there's a pro-Dow bias behind that. In fact, this is a case in
which the Midland Daily News should be commended for running such a
hard-hitting story. I'd encourage people to click on the link and
read the whole story:
http://www.ourmidland.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=6458030&BRD=2289&PAG=461&dept_id=472542&rfi=6