Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: E-M:/ A possible home for Johnny

How about a home along the road to Carleton Farms Landfill in Wayne County?  That way he can see the beautiful mountain of solid waste he helped create.  In addition, he will have the added benefit of seeing a nice red monster garbage hauler from Canada come by about every 7 minutes just to remind him of his generosity to his neighbors up in Toronto.  I'm sure the twins will love to count the trucks go by.

Jeff Surfus
NO WASTE