Re: E-M:/ Rick Johns on Russell Harding in State Journal

Enviro-Mich message from Charles Griffith <charlesg@ecocenter.org>

While I appreciate Mr. Johns' frank comments, they sure would have
been more useful a little earlier during Mr. Harding's unfortunate
reign.  Imagine if Mr. Johns and other former MDEQ officials had all
gotten together a few years ago and made such proclamations. . .

Charles Griffith