Re: E-M:/ Steve Chester - excellent choice for MDEQ Director

Enviro-Mich message from "Anne P. Couture" <couture@net-link.net>

Steve is a great guy.  His ethics are beyond reproach, he's extremely
bright, hard-working, and has some excellent practical experience.  I
worked closely with Steve when he was with the Michigan Attorney
General's office, and again when we were both with Miller Canfield.