E-M:/ budget help

-----Partial Original Message-----
From: Tom & Anne Woiwode <woiwode@voyager.net>
To: Charles Griffith <charlesg@ecocenter.org>, <enviro-mich@great-lakes.net>
Date: Monday, December 23, 2002 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: E-M:/ Rick Johns on Russell Harding in State Journal

Anne Woiwode wrote:
"With a new DEQ director waiting in the wings, it is a profound relief to talk about our hopes and expectations for the new era.  I expect that we will be greatly limited by the horrific budget disaster being left to the Granholm administration, but Enviro-Mich subscribers are in a position to talk knowledgably about what can and should be done.  What should Steve Chester do on his first day in office?  Any thoughts!"

Huron Ecologic response:
This will get some laughs in the State, but given the upcoming budget problems, I will gladly volunteer my services to any Division of the DEQ or DNR for 1 day per week for as long as needed. My services are most appropriate for the Geological & Land Management Division of DEQ or Wildlife Division of DNR, and I would prefer not to drive too far.

Bill Collins
Manager
Botanist, Ecologist

Huron Ecologic, LLC
3335 Crooks Road
Rochester Hills, Michigan 48309 USA
phone & fax: 248-852-4682
e-mail: huronecologic@netzero.net

Huron Ecologic provides wetland delineations, wetland permitting, wetland mitigation design & monitoring, tree inventories, botanical & ecological surveys, natural area protection, nature education, and technical training.