E-M:/ WI-DNR Scott Hassett enthusiasm for outdoors to DNR

These stories are to learn from other states with their selection process for thier DNR directors.  If Gov Granholm could choose a new director for our Michigan DNR I would sure like her to find another example like Scott Hassett of Wisconsin.

Scott Hassett, a musky fisherman and deer hunter, shares a love for the outdoors with past administrators of the state Department of Natural Resources.

WI - Hassett brings lawyer's acumen, enthusiasm for outdoors to DNR
http://www.jsonline.com/news/state/dec02/106690.asp

MN - Minnesota.
Pawlenty on right track with DNR
http://www.twincities.com/mld/pioneerpress/sports/outdoors/4736297.htm