E-M:/ Administration releases new wetlands

I still do not believe we can replace the functions of a natural wetland.  I view this latest action as more dressing to cover up Bush's administration gutting the Clean Water Act.

"Focusing on the replacement of the functions provided by a wetland, rather than only calculation of acreage impacted or restored, will in most cases provide a more accurate and effective way to achieve the environmental performance objectives of the no-net-loss policy," according to the final regulatory guidance letter issued by the corps.

Administration releases new wetlands guidelineshttp://www.detnews.com/2002/politics/0212/30/politics-46124.htm