E-M:/ Environmental Reporter, Dave Poulson, is Leaving for Academia

I just received this message (below) from longtime Booth Newspaper
environmental reporter extraordinaire, Dave Poulson.    Those of
us in Lansing have always counted on and been impressed by
Dave's aggressive and probing environmental journalism as one
of, if not THE, top environmental journalist in Michigan.

Dave leaves for academia and the training of student journalists at MSU.....I
cannot think of a better mentor for young journalists.

==================

Alex,

   I'm leaving Booth to teach environmental reporting at Michigan State
University. Can you put my new contact information on enviro-mich? I can be
reached at Booth at dpoulson@boothnewspapers.com through the end of Friday,
Jan. 3.

  After that, I'm at poulson@msu.edu. My new snail mail and phone number:

David Poulson
Asst. Director, Knight Center for Environmental Journalism
School of Journalism
348 Communication Arts and Sciences Building
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI.,  48824-1212
(517) 432 5417

Thanks,

Dave

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com