E-M:/ date change: Lodi meeting

Enviro-Mich message from Susan Miller <smiller179@comcast.net>

The Lodi board of trustees has again postponed hearing the mobile home park
issue, this time at the request of Michigan Consulting (MCI), hired by the
developer, Ann Arbor Land Group.  The issue is now on the agenda for March
4, at the Ann Arbor/Saline farm council grounds (time to be determined: 7 or
7:30).  I'll unfortunately be out of town that week.  I will keep people
posted as to whether the March date holds, or we have another delay.

Susan Miller