Re: E-M:/ Hearing on Romulus Haz. Waste Well THIS WEDNESDAY

I don't understand why very high temperature incineration is not used
for this type of disposal. DOE has already demonstrated that it will
work safely, even with radioactive waste. The main problem is probably
the expense, as it is cheaper to dump it in the ground.

I wonder if MDEQ will also have a say in the matter.

Lowell Prag