E-M:/ Issues of the Environment

Title: Issues of the Environment

Dear enviro-mich,

Are you looking for a fresh new way to spread the word of your special events, projects and programs?  Would you like to inform the public of environmental issues that are important to you?  Every Wednesday morning from 8:20-8:30am the Washtenaw County Division of Public Works hosts a special guest speaker on the Issues of the Environment Radio show on WEMU 89.1 FM.  This is your opportunity to let people in our community hear what you and your organization are doing.

We are looking for guest speakers to talk about projects, events, programs and environmental issues important and relevant to the residents of Washtenaw County and Michigan.  This is an ongoing opportunity to share the issues that you find important, to advise residents on new changes in policy or thought, and to inform them of upcoming events and activities.

If you would like to be a guest on our Issues of the Environment radio show, have ideas on issues that you think are important for the community to know about, or have any questions about the show, please contact me off the listserv.  Don't be shy - give your organization and its issues a chance to be heard.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Marshall Labadie
Environmental Manager
Division of Public Works
Department of Planning and Environment
(734) 222-6889 or labadiem@ewashtenaw.org

"Working to improve the quality of life for Washtenaw County residents...."