E-M:/ Upcoming Event

Hello,
This is an international event focused on finding solutions to rural waste problems. Exhibition space is still available. We are seeking innovators in ecological innovations in waste management to share their ideas with decision-makers and concerned citizens! We want to hear about creative solutions developed in the United States.
Pre-registration for participants is starting. Contact me for further information.
Tracy Ryan
Communications Coordinator, EcoFluency
tracyryan50@hotmail.com
613-272-5395

ECOFLUENCY: INNOVATIONS IN ECOLOGICAL WASTE MANAGEMENT FOR TOWNS, FARMS, AND RURAL HOUSEHOLDS

A two-day fair and forum on Saturday, May 3 and Sunday, May 4, 2003 in Picton, Prince Edward County, Ontario to feature creative waste management solutions for towns and rural areas. The fair and forum will concentrate on three waste streams: sewage/septage, garbage, and manure.
Participants, drawn primarily from southern and eastern Ontario and the states bordering on the eastern Great Lakes, will explore safer, more environmentally sustainable, and ultimately more cost-effective ways of dealing with the waste we create. Participants will include: innovators in ecological waste management, municipal representatives and staff, farmers and farm organizations, small businesses, youth, environmental researchers and educators, and concerned citizens.

For Event or Registration Information, Please Contact:
Tracy Ryan, Communications Coordinator
tracyryan50@hotmail.com
(613) 272-5395

Visit our webpage:
http://www.safewatergroup.org/ecofluency/ecofluency-index.htm

EcoFluency gratefully acknowledges funding from the Ontario Trillium Foundation, the Canadian Agricultural Rural Communities Initiative (CARCI) with allocated funding from the Canadian Adaptation and Rural Development Fund (CARD) administered through Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Human Resources Development Canada, and the Corporation of the County of Prince Edward.