Re: E-M:/ Agent Orange and Leukemia

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003, Alex J. Sagady & Associates wrote:

... see below ...

Yes Alex, war is bad for your health but has
the Sierra Club taken a stand on the issue?

I'm surprised no one has put together a list of Michigan industries that
will profit from a war in Iraq. The phrase 'military-industrial complex'
seems to have been dropped from the vernacular these days but shouldn't we
also figure out the ceos who view war with an eye on improving the bottom
line?

Agent Orange in Vietnam had many effects besides those which our solders
suffered and are still suffering from after all these years. Namely, the
effects also on the population of Vietnam and the near total devastation
of the forests and farm lands.

Wouldn't that qualify as our use of a weapon of mass destruction and who
doesn't imagine that we wouldn't do the same thing again, as who is going
to stop us?

Lowell Prag