Re: E-M:/ Looking for U.S. Innovators in Waste Management

Hello Tracy,

Per your post below, you will get expertise from the entire USA if you
also post your question to the US Composting Council. They can answer very
technical questions for you, on the various areas you mention:

"...
Non-members of USCC are encouraged to join the Council through our website
at: http://www.compostingcouncil.org/membership.cfm For discussion list
policies and information regarding subscribing, unsubscribing, digest or
other options, go to: http://mailman.cloudnet.com/mailman/listinfo/compost
..."

Also, the moderator of USCC is very knowledgeable and is probably
available if you need people for speaking engagements:
Jim McNelly, at jim@composter.com

Lowell Prag