E-M:/ Winter Walkabout - Feb. 2

Enviro-Mich message from Smileysmlc@aol.com

WINTER WALKABOUT

Please join us Sunday, Feb. 2, 2003 for our annual winter walk.  This year we
will explore the winter landscape at the LeFurge Woods Nature Preserve on
Prospect Road in Superior Township, Washtenaw County.

We will assemble at the Township Hall at 1:15 p.m. for refreshments and
socializing.  We will carpool to the walk location at 2 p.m.

The Superior Township Hall is located at 3040 N. Prospect Road, (Ypsilanti
48198) at the corner of Cherry Hill Road--1 mile south of Ford Road.  For a
map and directions, go to www.mapquest.com.

Hope to see you there!

Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy