Re: E-M:/ RE: / Re: President on fuel cells and hydrogen

Enviro-Mich message from "Cynthia  Price" <skyprice@iserv.net>

We will be having a hydrogen fuel cell research center in Muskegon too --
Grand Valley State University has already broken ground. We are of course
hoping to leverage this to get something tangible going. However, without
the leadership to push the private sector into speeding up their timetables,
we have a real struggle ahead of us. And I agree that EVERY avenue should be
examined simultaneously in addressing fossil fuel overconsumption.
Technology, conservation, recycled biofuel as they're experimenting with in
Grand Rapids... I have more hope for Michigan than I do the Feds.

2020 is just ludicrous.

Cynthia Price